We have been moved to http://www.bloganol.com/

This morning I got an Email from Izea.The email was about announcement of the winners of Blogger choice awards 2008.So I visited the Link at Blogger's choice awards winners 2008 and see all the award winning Blog but I didn't find my blog anywhere,So sad.Anyway your blog may be in the award winners list if you have participated to Blogger's choice awards so see Blogger's choice awards winners 2008 Today.

Now the voting for 2008 has been officially closed but now voting for 2009 has now opened.Therefore sign up Blogger's choice award, Nominate your blog to any category and Try to get in list of award winners in 2009.Good luck.

comments

1 Responses to "2008 Blogger's choice awards winners announced"
Anonymous said...
October 27, 2008 at 8:44 PM

congrats to all the winners. I wish I was one of them :)


Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!