We have been moved to http://www.bloganol.com/

This morning I got an Email from Blogrush after a couple of Months and I came to know that our famous traffic maker service Blogrush is going to shut Down.I felt sad to read about it.Blogrush used to be a good Traffic maker for my blog once but after I started using Entrecard I stopped using Blogrush and pay my more attention to Entrecard.

When I visited Blogrush homepage I saw the same message in the homepage as in the email.They don't clearly mention the cause why they were shutting down but it was bad for them and for us too.

So if you have Blogrush widget code on your blog then remove it. and hope to get other more better services for blogging from Blogrush.

comments

0 Responses to "Good bye Blogrush"

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!